Pro Series Frame Pad - Pair
Pro Series Frame Pad - Pair
What is the return policy for Net Return products?
- You can return a product within a 30-day period.
- The product must not be damaged, or there will be a deduction from the refund.
- You are responsible for the shipping charges to return the product.
- Please send the product to this address: The Net Return, 289th Avenue Unit 4, Hawthorne, New Jersey 0750, USA.
2. Does Net Return ship internationally?
- Yes, Net Return ships internationally.
- We have distributors in Australia and Europe.
- We ship direct to Canada, Asia, and other destinations.
- Contact the distributors for orders shipping to Europe or Australia. For other destinations, you can place your order online, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. How do I pay for customs duties and taxes on international orders?
- Customs duties and taxes are calculated and paid at checkout on the Net Return website.
- There will be no surprises on your end when the product ships to you.
4. How long does it take to receive a Net Return product?
- It usually takes 7-10 days to receive a Net Return product anywhere in the world.
- The variability depends on how long it takes to get through customs and the distance from clearance of customs to your location.
- Customs duties and taxes are calculated at checkout.
5. What is the difference between the Pro Series and Home Series Net Return?
- The only difference is size.
- The Home Series is 7 feet wide, 7 feet tall, and 3.5 feet deep.
- The Pro Series is 8 feet wide, 7 feet 6 inches tall, and the same frame, netting, and sleeve as the Home Series.
- The Large Nets come in 8', 9', 10' and XL.
6. Is the Projector Mount Kit compatible with all Net Return products?
- The Projector Mount Kit is available on our 8' Simulator Package.
- It is not designed to fit on the 10 or 12 Simulator Series.
- The Net Return team is working on making it available for the 10 and 12 Simulator Series.
7. Can I leave my Net Return set up outdoors overnight?
- Yes, the Net Return is designed to be used both indoors and outdoors.
- It is recommended to break it down and store it in the winter or during inclement weather.
- Leaving it set up outside is not a problem.
8. Do I need the side barriers for my Net Return?
- It depends on your needs.
- You can always add them at any time.
- If you have friends and family over who are not as skilled at golf, side barriers can be helpful to keep the ball from flying off course.
Click here to select your net size to find the side barriers for your net.
9: How do I order replacement parts for my damaged tube or net?
A: To ensure we send you the correct replacement part, we ask that you send us photos of the damaged part. We have different designs and versions of frames and nets, so by sending us photos, we can match them up to exactly what you need. Please send the photos to email@example.com.
10: How much does shipping cost?
A: Shipping is Free in the Continental USA for UPS Ground Shipping. For international orders, shipping costs vary depending on where you are located and what products you are ordering. You can add items to your cart on our website, and the shipping cost will be calculated before you checkout.
11: Where do you ship products from?
A: Our products are manufactured in Hawthorne, New Jersey, and shipped from there unless you opt to purchase from our Australian or European dealer/distributor.
12: What do I do if I am missing a package?
A: If you are missing a package, check your UPS or FedEx number to see how many packages were supposed to be delivered. If you are still missing a package, contact us.
13: What payment options do you offer?
A: We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, PayPal, PayPal's Bill Me Later, and a firm's payment program.
14: Can I combine coupon codes?
A: No, you can only use one coupon code per order.
15: Do you offer outdoor covers to protect nets from the elements?
A: Yes, we offer outdoor covers for both our Pro series and Home series nets. Click here to select your net size to find the right cover for your net.
16: What is the warranty on your products?
A: Our Pro & Home series line of sport nets have a three-year warranty period OR a 250,000 shot guarantee, whichever comes first. Every other product we sell has a one-year warranty.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
United States. We offer Free UPS Ground Shipping in the USA. Additional carriers and rates available at checkout. Expedited rates available.
- Outside the United States. Rates are calculated at checkout based on your order and location.
We offer a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee on undamaged product. You are responsible for any shipping charges involved in the return process. Please fill out the form below, and send all returns to the following address:
Please click here if you are returning your product
The Net Return - FAQ from The Net Return on Vimeo.
The Net Return, LLC.
280 9th Ave.
Hawthorne, NJ 07506