The Projector Mount Kit is designed for use with our Simulator Series net. The Projector Mount Kit connects into the rear of the Simulator Series frame and is completely self contained.
This means that you no longer have to attempt to connect your projector and mount to any ceilings, walls, etc. inside your home or facility. The Projector Mount Kit assembles in less than 15 Min. using our Quick Color Connect System and is designed to work with an Ultra Short Throw Projector and comes with a Premier Universal Projector Mount.
It is made of powder coated aluminum and weighs approximately 32 lbs. What is not included? A Projector, Simulator Software or Computer. You will need to obtain these items on your own. What Projector do we recommend?
Our two favorites are the Viewsonic - pjd6683ws (Ultra Short Throw Projector) or the
Infocus Model # in118hd. The cost for these projectors on Amazon is approx. $750.00 - $900.00 USD
Please Note - The Projector Mount Kit is designed only for our Simulator Series. It will not work with our Pro Series net. If you are thinking about using a Projector with our Pro Series net, the mounting of the projector will need to occur off of a ceiling or wall.
Simulator Series Specifications
- Frame Height: 8'10" (Rear Display Bar) * With Projector Mount Kit Installed Height Increases to 9 feet.
- Frame Height 8'2" (Front Horizontal Tubing)
- Frame Width: 8'
- Frame Depth: 3' 6"
- Unit Weight: 58 lbs. (With Projector Mount Kit 85 lbs.)
- With The Projector Mount Kit Accessory Added - Max. Extension of arm 5'9" from screen / with arm compressed 4'2" from screen
- Max Projector Weight on Projector Mount Kit 12 lbs.
- The actual Simulator Series Screen is 100" Tall x 87" Wide (8'3" x 7'2"). Bottom Left Corner to Upper Right Corner is - 131.5" (10' 9")
- In our Simulator Series video we used a ViewSonic Ultra Short Throw Projector. ViewSonic Model #pjd6683ws at a 4:3 Aspect Ratio.
- You will want to use a 4:3 Aspect Ration rather than a 16:9 Aspect Ratio due to the squareness of our screen.
- To test the exact size of the picture that will show up on the Simulator Series screen with your projector model, consult the manufacturers projector distance calculator. This allows you to plug in the projector model you are using, distance from screen, aspect ratio, etc. providing you with an exact picture size ahead of time.
- Below is a link to a generic projector distance calculator, from Projector Central for you to use as an example - www.projectorcentral.com/projection-calculator.cfm
What Our Customers Are Saying
Titleist Performance Institute
The Net Return is a new hitting net made out of heavy duty netting, that is designed in such a way that the ball returns to your feet after every swing. This net is easy to setup and packs into a duffle bag for storage or travel. It can be used for multiple sports and gives you the ability to practice your sport in the comfort of your home. There are many less expensive nets on the market but they fall short in quality which may lead to safety issues. If you want to hit golf balls at full speed and want something that will stand the test of time then you should look at the “The Net Return”.
Thank you for a great product. It was very easy to set up - took my son and I about 10 minutes to set up everything (see attached pic). Very high-end net and mat far exceeded my expectation. I’ve used other nets & mats before and this is the very best, worth every penny. It works like advertised, the ball returns with instant feed back when hitting it straight, hook, or slice. I’m glad that I also got the side nets – it has saved a few stray balls. We have been using it every day.