The Net Return
In this video, we show you how to disassemble The Net Return Simulator Series Golf Net.
The Net Return™ Pro Series Sport Net is easy to assemble and requires no tools to assemble or disassemble. Learn more about the assembly process below:
- Assemble with the Push Button Quick Color Connect System™
- Breaks down into our duffle bag (included) for easy storage and mobility
- Self standing (no stakes)
- Small footprint allows for practice in confined areas
- Assemble indoors or outside
- Specifications: 7′ 6″ high, 3′ 6″ deep, 8′ wide
- Approx. 28 lbs.
- Sleeved Net for easy installation on and off the aluminum frame
- When using outdoors it is recommended that the base of the net be weighted (sandbags) or staked to provide stabilization from the wind. Indoor use does not require stabilization
When using The Net Return “Pro Series” for Soccer, Baseball, Softball and Lacrosse high grass limits the distance of the ball return. The “Pro Series” is best utilized on Field Turf, Short Grass, Driveways, Gym Floors, etc. The smoother the surface the farther the ball will return. When using outdoors, it is recommended that the base of the frame be weighted (sandbags) or staked to provide stabilization from the wind. Indoor use does not require stabilization of the base, unless desired. The Net Return “Pro Series” sport net can be used indoors or outside – in all types of weather. The one caveat when using The Net Return outdoors, extended periods exposed to direct sunlight will fade the sleeve color. It is recommended when not in use to store The Net Return in the provided duffle bag. If you are going to use The Net Return for extended periods in direct sunlight try our Trek7 UV sleeve Protection Spray. This will protect the sleeve from color fade.