Home Series V2 - Flex Simulator Screen
The Home Series V2 Flex Simulator Screen is the ultimate golf accessory for your Home Series Net. It is an excellent high performance, high impact practice simulation screen with grommets placed at the four corners on the screen for easy mounting. It can be used with any Golf Simulator Software and Projector and easily converts your Pro Series Net into a Simulator Screen in minutes! Bungee cords (included) make installation a snap and allow you to easily switch between Simulator and Ball Return mode.
Our new flex screens are smooth and light and are designed with many enhanced features.
- Project a clear, crisp, & bright simulated fairway image
- Durable and high performing, stands up to thousands of golf ball impacts over time
- Safely absorbs golf ball landings without fabric damage or tearing
- Minimal bounce back or puckering
- Absorbs sound of impact
Now play your favorite course anywhere, anytime with your Home Series Net. With your projector use a 4:3 Aspect Ration rather than a 16:9 Aspect Ratio due to the squareness of our screen.
To test the exact size of the picture that will show up on the Simulator Series screen with your projector model, consult the manufacturer projector distance calculator. This allows you to plug in the projector model you are using, distance from screen, aspect ratio, etc. and provides you with an exact picture size ahead of time. Here is a link to a generic projector distance calculator from Projector Central for you to use as you need. www.projectorcentral.com/projection-calculator.cfm
Please Note -
- The Simulator Software, Projector, Turf and Home Series Net are not included in this purchase.
- Simulator Screens are the one product that we do not accept returns on. The screen is made of white polyester fabric and can easily be smudged or stained if handled improperly. Please consider this prior to purchase...
- When the product arrives, it will be folded in the box and have wrinkles and creases. Utilize an iron on a medium setting to remove any wrinkles.
Be sure to check out our videos (below) for easy assembly and installation instructions