Simulator Series 10
The Net Return™ introduces its new 10' Wide Golf Simulator Series.
The Simulator Series 10 has so many benefits including:
- Super Easy Assembly with our Push Button Quick Color Connect System
- Wide Design (10' Wide x 8'10" Tall x 3' 6" Deep)
- Lightweight, Strong - 1.5 " Tubular Aluminum Powder Coated Frame
- Super Safe - The Entire Bay is Sewn With our Proprietary High Impact Netting Which Withstands Ball Speeds of up to 225 MPH
- Floating Super White HD Screen - Provides the Brightest, High Definition Picture Quality but... is Very Quiet and Minimizes Ball Rebound.
- Side Barriers (Included) Insure stray or errand Balls Always Stay in the Hitting Area.
- Each and Every Simulator Series is Handmade in the USA.
What is NOT included:
- Golf Turf (Sold Separately)
- Projector - We recommend a Short Throw projector, 3500 Lumens or greater, HDMI connectivity and the ability to Keystone an image both Horizontally and Vertically. This is especially important if you are offsetting your projector to the left or right hand side of your screen. Look at Sony, Viewsonic and Optoma brands for your projector choice. These brands are most popular.
- Simulator Software (Sold Separately) - SkyTrak, Foresight, Meevo, Optishot, Ernest Sports, etc.
Simulator Series Specifications
- Frame Height: 8'10" (Rear Display Bar)
- Frame Height 8'2" (Front Horizontal Tubing)
- Frame Width: 10'
- Frame Depth: 3' 6"
You will want to use a 16:9 Aspect Ratio on our Sim 10 Series.
You can also utilize a projector distance calculator to check the estimated distances from the screen and your projector, to the throw point. Each manufacturer has their own distance calculator specific to their models - do not hesitate to utilize in advance of your setup.
Important Note -
Our Integrated Projector Mount Kit is not compatible wit our Sim Series 10 and 12 Models. It is only designed for our Standard Sim Series.
With the Sim 10 or Sim 12 Series look to mount your projector directly to your ceiling with a third party ceiling mount.
Another option is to utilize a small table 1' - 2' in height just behind your golf simulator system to cast the image onto the screen from the right hand side (if you're a right handed golfer) or the left hand side (if you're a left handed golfer).
Any questions? Give us a call or drop us an email - let's get your installation right the first time...
Be sure to check out our videos (below) for easy assembly and installation instructions